Frequently Asked Questions
Tickets / General information
- There are no more spaces available or side by side on the various websites. Where can I find it?
- I lost my tickets, what do I do?
- I never received my tickets, what do I do?
- I ordered the tickets in my name but I gave them to others. Can they attend the show?
- I can’t go to the show, can I change my ticket to attend another day?
- Where will I be seated?
- I prefer not to order online. How can I buy tickets?
- Are there any discounts for students or senior citizens?
- Are there group rates? How do we book tickets for a group? What is the minimum number of seats required for a group?
- What time can I collect my tickets? When can we enter the room?
- Does the theatre have a dresscode?
- Do you have valet parking? Where can I park?
- How do I get to the Theatre?
- Will there a cloakroom?
- Is the theater accessible for those with reduced mobility? How do we reserve those seats?
- I may arrive late to the show ... What do I do?
- I will be watching the show with a friend, but he’s running late. What do I do with his ticket?
- Is it possible to be reimbursed for tickets?
- What are the payment methods?
- Can I take photographs or videos during the show?